Our photographers shoot the property as is. We do not stage or clean during shoots. We do our best to remove small objects that can impact the image, but the responsibility for home prep lies with the agent and homeowner. Additional fees may apply for delays to your photographer. Be sure to follow our home-prep guide to ensure the best results from your listing!
- How long the shoot will take? 1.5 hours or less.
- Everyone needs to be out of the house, or on a separate level. This lets us operate more efficiently, and ensures the best possible results (less distraction is better).
- Your photographer will go through the home twice. Once for photography, and once for video (and a third time if you purchase our 3D modeling). This means we are unable to accommodate moving items room to room.
- Clean homes photograph the best! A clean home is a necessity for selling at the highest price possible. Please perform a thorough cleaning of the home. (vacuuming, cleaning trash, and cleaning countertops, etc). We recommend hiring a professional cleaning crew for best results.
- Remove clutter, less is better.
- All lights ON, and replace any burnt out bulbs.
- Blinds all the way UP. This lets our photographers capture any views from the interior.
- Ceiling fans OFF. Ceiling fans create motion blur in photos so it's best to leave them off.
- Remove all countertop appliances. Toasters, small microwaves, keurigs, paper towels, etc. The counters should be clear with the exception of fruit bowls and decor.
- Remove all refrigerator stickers, magnets and photos.
- Remove bathroom clutter. Remove all toothbrushes, hygiene products, hair dryers, etc..
- Remove trash bins. For the interior AND exterior.
- Perform lawn care at least one day before the shoot.
- Remove all cars from driveway.
- Close garage doors (if applicable).
- Remove dirty laundry from all rooms.
- Remove pets, cages, food and water bowls.